Consuming Alcohol at Hagley Community Centre


The Community Centre operates in accordance with the Public Entertainment Licence.  However, if you want to sell alcohol, even included in a ticket price, you will be required to apply to Bromsgrove District Council for a Temporary Event Notice at least ten days before the event

Details can be found on Bromsgrove District Council's website.

Hagley Community Centre can only hold 20 such licences between 1 January and 31 December in any year.